Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prefixes and Suffixes with Ms. Johnson
Transcript of Prefixes and Suffixes with Ms. Johnson
A prefix is a word part added to the beginning of a root word.
A prefix changes the meaning of a word.
A suffix is a word part added to the end of a root word.
A suffix also changes
the meaning of a word.
im- not impossible
in- not incomplete
bi- two bicycle
non- not nonstop
dis- not disagree
-er one who teacher
-or one who actor
-less without homeless
-able can be buildable
-ible can be reversible
I saw the dog appear in the park.
The dog dissappeared in the park.
Do these sentences mean the same thing?
What makes them different?
The prefix dis means not...
We reheated the chicken
Re means to do again.
The suffix -ed means it happened in the past.