Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ADP
Teacher as expert Experience Student Learning is:
3) A process We build meaning by working with our own experiences
Experiences are variable Knowledge Testing knowledge
Learning as a commodity Skills to learn
The process The teacher doesn't exist in the workplace Reflective practice -
Knowledge only has real meaning when linked with experience
Schon Experiential Learning Understanding Surface Deep Superficial Making
learning Learning means:
1) Knowledge in action
3) Integration In academic writing
discouraged Relativsim accessible
(Perry, 1960) Evidence-based teaching Two pronged approach Reflection
challenging But..... needs direction, needs transfer reflection is not only a process of learning but an art in developing good learning behaviour Contexts of learning need to be similar Action research