Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The European Union
Transcript of The European Union
CRCT Book pgs. 142-143
27 European countries are members of the EU.
The EU came together because, together, they were more of a powerful force than if they were just alone.
Look at the chart on
pg. 142 in your CRCT Book.....
What do you notice about the the EU and the U.S.?
The EU makes all countries, even the small ones more competitive in the world market.
Think about a football team....would the football team be stronger and more powerful with a lot of players or just one player?? Well....the EU is just like...they are football team of Europe! :)
What do you notice about the GDP between the EU and the U.S.?
Which one has the most people?
Read and complete CRCT pgs. 142-145
(You can work on this when if you get done with CRCT pages.)
The Timeline of when European Countries joined the EU....have a look... (click the picture to see it bigger)
Why was the EU created?
1.) To make Europe more competitive in world markets.
2.) To improve trade and make free trade zones
3.) They can vote in elections and laws even if they aren't citizens of that country