Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Women's Rights in Ancient China
Transcript of Women's Rights in Ancient China
suicide more than men. Video It's said women have one of the highest suicide rates in China because they feel they have so little control over their life. A women in this video talks more about it: Works Cited ashBtahoe. "Womens Rights in China - Help rural women ratify CEDAW." Youtube. July 13, 2010. Web. April 15, 2013. William Web Development. "Daily Life of Women." skirk.com.au. 2013. Red Apple Education. April 9, 2013. Atul, Singh. "womens role in china." Fair Observer. Atul Singh, 10 august 2012. Web. Web. 12 Apr. 2013. Brian Lee Kat Lewis Valerie Ross Jay Ding Joy Tang Yilian Peiyi , . "Forced Abortion." allgirlsallowed. Chai Ling, september 2012. Web. Web. 12 Apr. 2013.