Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reality vs. Illusion
Transcript of Reality vs. Illusion
Period 1 English "Reality Quotes." BrainyQuote. Xplore, 2012. Web. 10 Dec. 2012. <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/reality.html>.
Michael, Torie, and Rachel. "The Great Gatsby: Reality vs. Illusion." YouTube. YouTube, 17 Dec. 2009. Web. 10 Dec. 2012. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3q6EqOLan8>. This video shows the theme of illusion vs. reality by showing what people thought about the characters vs. the reality of them and it explained and showed what people thought was happening vs. the reality. -Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr & etc.
-A lot of people display themselves as someone or something that they are not.
-People see that they are not like others so they jump out of reality and they become an illusion just to be like others.
Jordan Nick Gatsby & Daisy Tom Reality vs. Illusion Quote Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein To me this quote means that reality is just like an illusion, but reality is something that you can actually feel, see, hear, taste and touch. Its something more than a 'just a dream.'