Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of U.S. Education
A > 90 % (sehr gut)
B > 80 % (gut)
C > 70 % (befriedigend)
D > 60 % (bestanden)
E < 60 % (nicht bestanden)
F < 50 % (nicht bestanden) In comparison to other similar developed
countries both education level and standarts are under all, for example european limits.
In an international OECD study 15 years old Teenagers from 38 countries were tested. In Math the U.S. students landed on the 24th place, in Biology the 19th, the 12th in Reading and the 26th in Problem Solving.
Also the american students couldn´t get tested in History, because, in school they only learn about U.S. history , and how a great of a country the U.S.A. is...