Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oil Related Pollution In Venezuela
Transcript of Oil Related Pollution In Venezuela
Venezuela Venezuela is one of the
largest producers of oil
and natural gas in the
world. Oil spills and tanker leaks have damaged the envirornment in the region. Some scientists believe that when
carbon dioxide increases it contributes to global warming. Oil spills and tanker leaks have
also hurt the ability of fishermen to earn a living. High levels of carbon dioxide can
cause breathing problems for children
and the elderly. by:Kendall Smith The eastern shore of lake Maracaibo
has dropped about three inches a year. The government built a dike to
keep the lake from flooding the nearby homes, towns, and farms.