Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bangladesh
Hinduism- 9.6% Holidays Eid ul-Fitr Eid ul-Adha Pohela Boishak which is derived from Sanskrit Customs of bengali people are deeply rooted in religion Such as... are completely different. Weddings Bangladesh is in the Ganges Delta There are parts to a bangladeshi wedding. Mehendi Shondha Gaye Holud (Groom's and Bride's) The Beeya (Wedding) Bou Bhaat Misc.... Clothing Transportation April - 98 to 99F Monsoons - heavy and long rainfalls Year long heat In January, the temperature can drop
to 66F Food and Cuisine. Bangladeshi food is filled with Spices. Bangladeshi diet is a rice based diet of bangladesh It used to be part of Pakistan. That was the day the Bangladesh Liberation War ended. After gaining independence, Urdu was replaced with Bangla as the national language. Its capital is Dhaka.