Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Technology In Sport: Rugby League and Rugby Union
Transcript of Technology In Sport: Rugby League and Rugby Union
In the perspective of sport, there are other and different segments that make sport successful today, one of the key and vital segments is Technology. In 1936, the first televised sport game event took place and since then Technology has made a huge impact through ranging from the invention of Television literally becoming the presentation face of entertainment in a variety of sports today, to another perspective of the strong focus on the development of an athlete through using the testing of drugs, using the mechanical process perspective of using bio-mechanics, the process perspective of physiology, to the range of physical and locational technology with their being Goaline Technology in the sport of Football, in so many ways technology has played a big role in creating, molding and forming the entertainment aroma of sport into what it is today for the world population
A perspective sport example how technology has effected sport significantly is the sport of Rugby and one of the perspective key examples of technology in Rugby is Video Referee Technology in which is where a referee official shows and captures the eighty-minute game to fully, define and examinely clarify see if there are any errors and foul in a game with that result to make the result more clearer, firmer and fairer
Technology In the Sport of Rugby
Another perspective example of how technology has had a significant impact on the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union comes under the aroma formation of a technology perspective term described and defined as a "Global Positioning System (GPS)". To explain the full perspective of GPS Technology in Rugby League and Rugby Union, the purpose and reason for the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union are to analyse, overview and come to a conclusional extent over a professional player's game performance or training practice performance, to resultantly see if they are at the right,suitable and appropriate level and standard to continue on playing and competing in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union or to make their sport debut in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union. The GPS Technology also in itself has a perspective of helping predict a risk of a professional player getting injured.
Drug Testing Technology
Another perspective sport example of how technology has had a significant impact on the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union comes under the formation aroma of the term described and defined as "Drug Testing" Technology. In the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union, the perspective of Drug Testing Technology is applied just for the purposes of seeing a professional rugby player's state of health through it being purposely built and structured to detect if a professional rugby player has any sign of taking illegal drugs. Another perspective form of Drug Testing Technology comes under the formation aroma of being described and defined as in specific terminology from the perspective of the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union "Anti-doping".
As apart and oppose to the perspectives formations of technology in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union, there is also a perspective formation of supplementation and supplication in which has had a significant impact on the profit, requirement and qualification of a professional rugby player in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union in which the foundation and bottom base of technology can in a discrete occurrence in the period and duration of humanity time can be created, built, structured and presented in the form of technology and that is the supplement and supplication of Creatine. In the world of the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union, one of the key and vital segments proffesional rugby players proceed with to increase in physical power and strength to resultantly enhance the standard of their physical game performance is taking supplements of an orgnic acid in which is capable of coming in the presentational formation of either fluid or liquid or pills in which is defined in orginal scienitic and sport scientific terms as "Creatine". The main purpose of the creatine acid is to give, deliver and supply energy to all the muscle cells and oragns of the human body, in which in perspective terms of reality, pressional rugby players in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union, develop from.
Improvements for Technology in Rugby
For the perspective of technology in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union, there are a variety of ways and potential capabillities for the significant impact of technology to improve into an even further dimension.
1. The first formation of improving technology in sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union are the terms of "Application" and "Action" where neccasery if drastic change and variation is noticed with an example being more "Anti-Doping" or the creation and establishment of a new, better and more advanced type of drug testing technology that will catch out cheaters and drug users in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union resultantly making the sport more catious and cleaner
2. As smiliar to the perspective of technology in the sport of Football, the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union could have a trial with and test the perspective of goalline technology through tessting whether the height stands on a rugby pitch will be stable to cope with in a 80-minute game of Rugby resultantly meaning there will be no disturbance in the both the game persective and sport-whole perspective due to the uncooparnace of certain physical facillities on the physical pitch and field.
3. Coming from the perspective GPS technology, the spectators in the sport of Rugby League and Rugby League should check and analyse for confident interval accuracy of the GPS Technology and make sure that it does not suffers any technical difficulties while training to see if a professional rugby player is at the right, suitable and appropriate level to play in a game through haing more accurate training
4. Coming from the perspective of equippment, the sport of Rugby League and Rugby League could make sure that they produce and manufacture better and more stabilized eqquipment with an example being having more comforablt kit and clothing for the rugby players and participaters (e.g production subtance of unifrom kit) so that they can still feel in a high-standard physical body state . Another example of the perspective of eqquppment being more stablized rugby league and rugby union balls and making sure that when they are being produced and created by the formation of tecnhology for the professional rugby game, that they are strong and stable enough to last and 80-minute game ith the players again resytling in there being no disturbance in the entertainment of an 80-minute rugby game.
5. Coming from the perspective of results in a game, the sport of Rugby League and Rugby Union could improve the formation of technology through showing the results and statisitcs of game while the game is still prceeding on