Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
ingestion of toxic material by
54% are below 4 years
36% are between 5 and 8 years
10% between 9 and 16 years
What is our
Orienting families with the severity of such a condition
Teaching them early symtoms of intoxication
Don't perform medical consultation
Epidemiological studies has showen that most of mothers whose children ingested a toxic substance are between
and most of them have
Done By :
Belal Eid Mohammed
Under Supervesion of :
non working mothers
Never call pills ''
of your childern .
Nausea & vomiting
Shortness of breath
Don't throw drug bottels
on the drug's label .
all medications , cleaning supplies, cosmetics and potentially dangerous substances
from your childern .
age 5 and under
are treated in
of drugs, including common pain relievers found in medicine cabinets