Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of snowFlakes
snow is made of little water vapors in the air and before they turn into water, they freeze and form into ice crystals of ice.
the highest snowfall ever recorded in a one year period was 31.1 meters. In Mount Rainier, Washington State, united states between February 19, 1971 and February 18, 1972.
there are snow flakes separated by names like by the shapes or sizes. some of the main names are
flat, column, stars,
lacy, needle, and
a blizzard comes when u cant see for 1/4 of a mile. the wind is always 35 miles an hour or more. a blizzard at least lasts a hour or shorter. if any of this stuff happens, its a snow storm.
in 1988, a scientist found to identical snow crystals. they can from a blizzard in Wisconsin.
some snow activities are sleding, skiing, making snow angles and much more fun activities.
in and out
by gabriella ladolcetta