Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plot Diagram
short story Introduces characters, setting, and basic situation A. Exposition The climax is the highest point of interest. It can
also be identified as the part of the story where
it is unclear what is going to happen to the main
character. C. Climax Falling action is when the author starts to wrap up all the loose ends of the story E. Resolution Label the parts of a plot diagram: A B C D Conflict is introduced A B C D E A conflict is a problem. It can be man vs man, man vs. self, man vs. society, man vs. nature. B. Rising Action Most of a story is considered rising action.
Rising action is the little events that increase tension in the story. D. Falling Action/ Denouement The part of the story where the conflict is resolved