Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Atoms, Electrons
the laws of definite composition
Planck's Quantum Hypotheses
Mg e= p= n=
S e= p= n=
He proposed that light is an electromagneticwave composed of electric and magnetic fields that can exert forces on charged particles
consisting of a continuous
series of wavelengths
As a solid is heated to higher
and higher temperatures,
it begins to glow
quantum a small discrete, indivisible
quantity (plural, quanta); a quantum
of light energy is called a photon