Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Back In My Day By LewPon
Transcript of Back In My Day By LewPon
Whos Life Is Easier?
I think my life is way easier than hers. Because she had to live in the hot we got A/Cs. And I got McDonald's she had to hunt and stuff. I got a very good house she lived in a hogan. So my life is way easier I don't know if I would survive out there.
She Lived With All Of Her Family
Where she lived almost all of my moms family members live in the same spot about 30 feet away from each other.
She Lived In Hogans
When she was little she lived in a hogan which is a small hut made of mud,dirt and wood.
She Ate Animals
Her family basically raised and then ate their animals and if they could go to the store and buy food.
Where she lived it was really hot even when its winter.
My Mom Cindy Foster