Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Dream Vacation - Thailand
Transcript of My Dream Vacation - Thailand
Day 1: A shuttle from the Airport will take us to the Hotel where we will go and freshen up at the hotel and rest for the da and order in room service.
Day 2: We will go and visit the Emerald Buddha to have a spiritually enriching experience and come back home to rest and eat some local Thai cuisine
Day 3: Spend relaxing at the hotel, go for a swim in the hotel pool and get local traditional Thai massages at the hotel
Day 4: Go to the Terminal 21 Shopping mall for some shopping, eat food at the mall and buy things for Hua Hin.
Day 5: Leave for Hua Hin by limousine. Bangkok Hua Hin Day 5: Arrive in Bagkok after a 2 hour limo ride to the Hilton HUa Hin where we check in and go freshen up. The day is spent relaxing by the pool side drinking cocktails and basking in the sun.
Day 6: After a relaxing day we will go to the Elephant Bath by local transport called the tuk-tuk a form or taxi which looks similar to a rickshaw. We will go for rides on the elephants, watch the elephants take baths and enjoy some fresh food.
Day 7: Spend the day roaming the local markets and buying souvenirs for friends and family back home. Have dinner at a fresh sea food restaurant
Day 8: Get massages in the morning and get our things together to head on our way back to Bangkok for the long ride home. - We will head to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and board UnitedFlight 838 to Tokyo for a 3 hour lay-over and then catch Air Canada Flight 2 to Toronto.
- The trip to Thailand would be a wish come true to my cousin and I as we would have finally been able to go visit Thailand a truly cultured country, spend time relaxing after 4 years of hard work, getting to suntan and shop.
- The trip would also be incredibly educational as I would learn a few things about local Thai Culture.
- I hope you enjoyed reading all about my Dream Vacation as much as I did putting it together. Thank you for your time. Hua Hin, Thailand My Dream Vacation Depart from: Pearson International Airport Before embaraking on my trip I would first get the necessary immunization, so as to avoid any illnesses while on the trip. these immunizations include the TwinRix vaccination to avoid getting Hepatitis A and B. Travel Preparations Immunization Money. I would also arrange for travellers cheques as they are the safest way to take money to foreign countries, I would also notify my credit card companies that I will be travelling so that when I use my card it is not blocked. Along with taking my credit card and travellers cheques I would also take local Thai currency the Baht which is approximately 20 Baht to 1 Canadian Dollar. Important things to take. • Passport with minimum 6 month validity left
• Travel insurance
• Blood donor/type card
• Details of your next of kin Finances - Cost of Round Trip Ticket to Bangkok from 11th June to 18th June 2013: $1892.59
-Millennium Hilton Bangkok from 11th June to 15th June: $941.743
- Hilton Hua Hin from 15th July to 18th July 2013: $940.55
- Miscellaneous Expenses or Shopping: $400
- Travel to Hua Hin from Bangkok roundtrip approx 2 hour drive: Limousine service that will take us there for $162.448
- Emerald Buddah: Travel $12.60
- Elephant Bath: $22 for entrance and $ 33.47 for taxi to and from.
- Total Cost: $4405.40 - Who: My cousin Iman and I.
- What/Were: Spend a few days in Bangkok, relaxing at the Millennium Hilton Bangkok Hotel. Visiting local tourist attractions such as Terminal 21 shopping mall and the local Wat Phra Kae,also known as the Emerald Buddha in central Bangkok. After staying in Bangkok we will travel to Hua Hin, a small beach resort town, where we will stay at the Hilton Hua Hin. There, we will go visit the Elephant Bath, relaxing by the poolside and the beach.
- When: Thursday july 11th to Saturday july 20th
- Why: going to Thailand has always been a dream for the both of us as there is so much culture and diversity there. It would also serve as a great relaxing present after graudating from university. The Plan