Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hegh
By:Lillie and Silvia
Heghhogs have about 5000 spines each last about a year then drops and a replacement grows.
Species of heghhogs
There are 15 species of heghhogs some of the species are concolor micropus and hughi.
I hope you learned alot about heghhogs.
Where they live
Heghhogs live in parts Eourape Asia Africa and New Zealend
There may be up to 500 fleas on 1 heghhog but the specific heghhog flea and those fleas rarley bite humans.