Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dorothea Lange
in Hoboken, New Jersey. When she was 12 years old, her father abandoned her and her mother, leading her to drop her middle and last names and adopt her mother's maiden name lange was educated
in photography in
New York City....
in a class taught by Clarence
H. White.. In 1918, she moved to San Francisco, and by the following year she had opened a successful portrait studio. In 1920, she married the noted western painter Maynard Dixon, and they had two children....
One born in 1925 and his name was Daniel Rhoades Dixon...The second child, born in 1929, was named John Eaglesfeather Dixon.
In December 1935, she divorced Dixon and married agricultural economist Paul Schuster Taylor, Professor of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley u