Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plants
Respond to changes around them
Move by themselves Plants Roots
Fruits Roots Leaves Flowers Fruits They help to absorb water for the plant Under the ground Above the ground Hanging in the air They make food for the plant They help the plant to bear fruit Do all plants have flowers? No. Flowering Non-flowering Flowering Non-
flowering Plants Leaves come in different... sizes shapes colours edges Singly In a cluster The part of the plant that develops from a flower Seeds in the fruit help the plant to reproduce moss
Jasmine Water Lily
Rafflesia Strong stem Weak stem What have we learned today? 1. Different parts of a plant
2. There is a diversity of plants
3. Plants can be similar or different in their plant parts and whether they have flowers