Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Conscientious Objector by Millay
Transcript of Conscientious Objector by Millay
Are we conspirators with death by not opposing ‘him’? Should the narrator be happy to merely describe Death as picking on the weak without doing anything about it? The narrator takes pride in his / her position MORAL SUPERIORITY which suggests a The impact of the poem comes from PERSONIFICATION But it may be that this is the moral weakness. DEATH doesn’t kill people. PEOPLE kill PEOPLE. By personifying DEATH, Millay can show that war is about money and abuse of power. But it also means that the people who exploit it are let you know - doing the right thing