Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tattoos on the Heart
Transcript of Tattoos on the Heart
Ch.2 ~ Dis-Grace
Carmen is a heroin addict, gang member, street person, an occasional prostitute, and a champion peleonera.
Carmen went to Catholic school all her life.
She graduated from high school even.
Carmen started to use heroin after she graduated.
Chapter 2 is about gang members and other addicts searching for help.
My reaction to Ch. 2 is pretty good. I liked this chapter because it meant something to me.
I liked how the gang members and other addicts searched for help.
The prisoners are wanting help, not waiting for someone to come to them.
The theme of this chapter is help.
Father Gregory helps the prisoners at the camps.
Father Gregory also prays for the prisoners.