Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
arduino session 2
Transcript of arduino session 2
1- Introduction about Arduino
2-input to Arduino
4-LCD+temperature sensor lm35
9-serial communication ( bluetooth )
Types of Input
1- pull up resistor
2- pull down resistor
1- types of Input
5-smart house ( task)
a smart bill
which can ring when detect
somebody hint ( bill use 24 volt to ring)
which just one button
make on ( air conditioning +led + fan ( 220v) )
design a system when light come
time ( minuets) start to count using two arduino