Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day 3: Common Core 4th Grade Mathematics - Domain 2 Traditional Algorithms Day 2
Transcript of Day 3: Common Core 4th Grade Mathematics - Domain 2 Traditional Algorithms Day 2
On the THIRD day of Math Review my teacher taught to me...
Place Value and Whole Numbers
And what the operations mean.
Add 35,748 + 17,026
Let's Check Homework!
Can you explain your steps?
Easy enough? Let's do it!
Write a real-world problem using 267 + 349.
Be able to explain your steps.
Practice makes Perfect!
You know your facts, but can you use them??
Multiply 4 x 17
What method did you use?
How about bigger numbers?
Fifth-graders do it. Think you're smarter than a fifth- grader?
This way works, but is it the fastest?
Let's try something else.
That's fun, but what else?
Let's first use a picture to solve a problem... remember those arrays?
60 / 4 = ___
Now for Traditional!
Let's do this first one together
Now it's your turn!
Well done! You've made it to the top of the mountain!
Homework p. 81, 82, & 83