Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Freedom fighters
Born as a slave
He fought for freedom for South America against Spain.
"The Father of Mexican Independence"
The Freedom Fighters
There are 3 men that fought for the freedom of slaves in Latin America
The Freedom fighters of Latin America
1) Toussaint L'Ourverture
2) Simon Bolivar
3) Miguel Hidalgo
He led the revolts in Saint Domingue
(which is now Haiti)
Toussaint was lucky because his owner allowed him to read and write. He read books as a kid about freedom and equality for all men.
His enemy was France and their leader Napoleon. He was captured by France and imprisoned where he later died.
Born in Carcus, Venezuela
He was from a wealthy family and was very educated
He died by becoming infected with tuberculosis and died.
He was a priest who led the poor in a fight against the Spanish
He led and faught many battles but didn't live to see independence
He was educated and also read books on freedom
Fought for the poor!
He gave a famous speech
The spanish caught him and executed him.
CRCT pg. 99-102
CRCT pgs. 99-102