Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of great depresion
People in the late 1920's and early 30's tryed to move to California as quick as they possibly could during the great depression.
English When those families reached the borders of those western states, they were not well received too many people already there were out of work.
By 1940, 2.5 million people had moved out of the Plains states toward the Pacific states. Huge dust storms happpened all the time.
people couldnt live in those conditions.