Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
“Catch the Energy & Release the Potential!”
Transcript of “Catch the Energy & Release the Potential!”
4 Principles of FISH!
1. CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE
3. MAKE THEIR DAY
4. BE PRESENT
FISH! Activity #2
Divide into four groups and discuss the assigned pages from the book FISH!
Group 1 pages 15 – 36
Group 2 pages 37 – 60
Group 3 pages 60 – 78
Group 4 pages 79 – 107
Discuss the major points in your section and write them on the chart paper. Present to larger group.
FISH! is the key to successful human relationships.
"Catch the Energy and
Release the Potential"
A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
“When we choose to love the work we do, we can catch our limit of happiness, meaning, and fulfillment every day.”
A set of simple, interconnected principles
one can tailor to his or her own life and work.
Old wisdom for a new day!
Write three to five words or phrases to describe your attitude for the work you do.
Share your words or phrases with the group.
FISH! Activity #1
There is always a choice about the way you do your work, even if there is not a choice about the work itself.
Choose Your Attitude
”This is a real business which is run to make a profit… We discovered we could be serious and still have fun…”
They engage people and welcome them to have fun. “We create as many ways as we can to create great memories.”
Make Their Day
Being fully present means you’re fully engaged in your work. Do you even daydream in such a state?
View the film FISH!
As you view the film, make notes regarding the implications the overall philosophy has for you as an educational leader.
FISH! Activity #3
1. How are the words and phrases regarding our attitudes for the work we do different or similar to those of the workers in FISH!?
FISH! Activity #4
2. How are the words and phrases regarding our attitudes for the work we do different or similar to those of the workers in FISH!?
What can we, the educational leaders of our school communities, do to help instill the FISH! philosophy in our colleagues?