Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Nutcracker
Peter I. Tchaikovsky A Suite is a musical composition with one theme and different musical selections that can be performed separately. Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky Tchaikovsky wrote this ballet based on a story by the poet ETA Hoffman. The story is a rather dark tale of a young girl's dream filled with menacing mice and warring soldiers. As the battle ends she is whisked away to the land of sweets where she is greeted and entertained by the Sugar Plum fairy. A Ballet is a story told through dance. There is usually no speaking or singing. Dancers use their movement to tell the story. The Overture The March Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy Russian Dance Chinese Dance Waltz of the Flowers Dance of the Toy Flutes Arabian Dance