Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Starbucks
2nd Hour Akin
2401 Utah Avenue
Seattle, WA 98134
Starbucks began in 1971 in Seattle, Washington.
Starbucks is a retailer of specialty coffee worldwide. Coffee, tea beverages, pastries, and breakfast items are just some of the many things their stores offer.
Starbucks Facts and Figures
Total Revenue reached in 2013 -$14.8 Million
Total Revenue reached in 2012 -$13.2 Million
Total Revenue reached in 2011-$11.7 Million
Analyst Opinion according to
Total net income reached in 2013 -$8.3 Million
Total net income reached in 2012- $1.3 Million
Total net income reached in 2011- $1.2 Million
One Year Chart taken from Yahoo.com
a strong buy
My opinion about SBUX
I would hold stock in SBUX, because they are a strong company and in this past year their market price increased by $20.00. Also, the ratings above from Yahoo.com shows that its a strong business.
Thanks for watching my Prezi on Starbucks!
Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds are Starbucks' biggest competitors.
SBUX has over 5,500 stores in over 50 countries