Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DRM presentation - PUNK
Transcript of DRM presentation - PUNK
UNDERGROUND - MINIMALISTIC - ICONOCLASTIC
SATIRICAL SENSIBILITIES unordinary
freedom The history of punk plays important part in the history of subcultures in the 20th century. 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s BEGINNING OF PUNK
IN 1970s BUDS OF PUNK MOTHER OF PUNK SECOND WAVE OF PUNK THEY AGAINST
THESE OUTFITS... ADOPTED OUTFIT Garments Bike Style Disco Hippie Fashion of punk is changing according to their inspired music bands. TREND OF PUNK IN
20TH CENTURY ALBUM COVER CONCERT FLYER PUNK ZINES PUNK ART WORKS Ramones Blondie Pati Smith