Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Particle Theory
States of matter
What are the properties of solids liquids and gases?
observe each of the substances
fill in the table
state whether or not it is a solid liquid and gas
Explain these using particle theory
write down six words to describe each of the following pictures
can it be squashed?
does it have a fixed shape?
does it have a fixed volume?
can it flow?