Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Standardized test set up
Transcript of Standardized test set up
What is it?
In Texas students grade 3-11 take the STARR, which is a series of state mandated standardized tests used to assess a student's achievements and knowledge learned in their grade level. STARR was also formerly known as TAKS and TOSS before being changed in 2012.
Why do we take this test?
Students take these tests to show that their teachers can actually teach their students and to show the school district how much a student is learning. These tests also tell each district which school is doing better than the other.