Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pollution- zero conditional
Transcript of Pollution- zero conditional
What happens when we pollute?
What is it?
It's the introduction of a contaminant into the environment.
Types of pollution
Air Water Soil
so what causes pollution and environmental disasters
If you drop a glass, it breaks.
If I drive my car everyday, I spend more money in gasoline.
1.smokestacks of factories and power plants.
2.Motor vehicles, cars, buses and aircrafts
3.Chemicals, fires and volcanoes
4.Companies dump toxic waste in rivers
USE: To express a general truth or a scientific fact.
+ simple present +simple present
you heat water, it boils.
you heat it.
NOW it's your turn
1. If my teacher doesn't explain a new topic, ... _____________________________
2. If I see people throwing trash in the street, ...___________________________
3. When/ if ... ______________, I get sick.