Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Water Cycle
Transcript of The Water Cycle
Evaporation The sun heats up water in bodies of
water and turns it into vapor.
The vapor turns into air as it
rises up to the sky! Condensation Water vapor in the air gets cold and turns back into liquid form which makes clouds. Precipitation When the clouds can't hold anymore liquid, they let go of all the water that has built up in them. Rain, snow, hail or sleet falls from the clouds depending on the temperature. Collection When the water falls back to the earth as precipitation, it falls into bodies of water like the ocean or a lake. It may fall onto land and soak up into the ground to add to the ground water level and feed plants.