Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Basic Introduction of Chinese Pinyin
Transcript of Basic Introduction of Chinese Pinyin
Alphabets - Pinyin Introduction Pinyin is the official system to transcribe Chinese characters into the Roman alphabet in China.
It is also often used to to teach Mandarin Chinese and spell Chinese names in foreign publications.
and used as an input method to enter Chinese characters into computers. Elements Initials Consonants Vowels Tones How to pronounce sounds in Pinyin The character
"ü" Pronounciation Rules Practice Hello Thank you How are you? By
Tian tian Li Neutral tone The neutral tone in Chinese is not the fifth tone beyond four tones
It's a special changed tone, a short light tone under a certain condition.
Generally, new words and scientific terminologies are not neutural tones.
It usually occurs in oral words and phrases in use.
Auxiliary words and modal particles Reduplicated words and the words behind reduplicated verbs Some empty morphemes for word-building which indicates plural,etc The measure word I LOVE YOU