Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Renaissance: Causes & Effects!
Transcript of Renaissance: Causes & Effects!
Do Now - Thursday, May 26, 2016
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT to describe how different Renaissance events led to transformations in Europe, as measured by their responses on their graphic organizer.
Quality responses will be in complete sentences.
PART 2: Put a star next to the "EFFECT" that you believe is the most significant.
If you know you will NOT be here tomorrow, you MUST let me know at the end of class!
(which one has had a biggest effect on the world?)