Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Psychology of Color
Transcript of The Psychology of Color
Fun, Humor, bright , Lightness , Creativity, and logic.
Blue: Calmness, peace, love, honesty, emotional, and devotion.
Supports balance, harmony, love, communication, social, acceptance, and nature
Purple: Wisdom, problem solving, Sophisticating,
Spiritual , Pure, Royal, Luxury, and dignity.
Increases physical energy, vitality, stamina, grounding, spontaneity, stability, and passion.
Maritza Rodriguez &
Black: Authority & power
Brown: Implies genuineness but can also be sad and wistful
By Maritza Rodriguez & Fernando Garcia