Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Use Prezi
Transcript of How to Use Prezi
Wide range of colorful, creative, interactive backgrounds
Can choose from a pre-designed format or make your own
Similar to PowerPoint but is more interesting
Moves from slide to slide by zooming out, zooming in, and changing perspective
Can hide photos, videos, words, and slides in other slides
Different choices of payment, including free
Good for making a presentation on a boring subject more attention grabbing
How to Create an Account
1. Click "Sign up" button
2. Choose pricing package
Making a Presentation
Tips and Pitfalls
Frames and Arrows create new boxes in which you can add to your path
Themes can change around the color and fonts of your presentation
1. Choose a template
2. Add text
3. Import pictures, videos, symbols,
music, diagrams, or PowerPoint slides
4. Share your presentation
Make your path before changing the size of your pictures
You can zoom using the scroll wheel
Editing your path can get complicated
Sometimes hard to select pictures because the website makes text boxes instead
Takes a long time to load and repeatedly loses connection in the middle of editing
Takes a while to get comfortable with software and learn all of it's tricks
Editing Your Path
1. Click Edit Path on the left side of the screen.
2. Select which slide/photo you want to make into a slide.
3. Drag the new slide up the side bar to desired position.
4. You can rearrange your slides on the left sidebar by dragging them in the wanted number order.
By clicking "insert" in the top sidebar,
you can add many things to enhance
your presentation. You can upload
pictures and videos from your file or
from the internet. Add diagrams or
PowerPoint slides to explain your
content more easily.
After finishing your prezi, you can do one of the following:
Share it through email
Copy the link to share with others
Share on Facebook
Download as a PDF or a portable one
How to "zoom" into a picture
1. Click insert and choose "image".
2. Right click on the image and select "Bring to Front"
3. Choose an image and move it where you want
4. Click "Edit Path" and click on the image.
5. The image will pop up in the tab bar as the last slide.
6. If you want to, change the order of the slides.
7. Once you are happy with the order and position of the image shrink it so that it is too small to see.