Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CCSF
Centro Comunitario Santa Fe
Development in México
CCSF proyect proposition
UNDP 2015 reports puts Mexico with a number of 0.74 qualified as a high HDI.
The states are pretty uneven with Mexico City as the highest one.
Amartya Sen says:
- Development: Freedom + Porgress
- Poverty limits people.
- Lack of social facilities, social are
and education limit people.
- Positive influence and encouragement from institutitons of the government and civil organizations gives liberty to participate and take decisions
- Institutions help to improve HDI
"The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) emphasizes that people and their skills are the most important for assessing a country's development criteria. From this perspective, development is conceived as the expansion of free individuals, among which three dimensions are essential: enjoy a long and healthy life, to acquire knowledge and achieve a decent standard of living." (UNDP 1990 )