Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Salvador Dali
By: Lisa Zhang
Name: Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech
Born: May 11, 1904 in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain
Died: January 23, 1989 (aged 84) in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain
Spouse: Gala Dalí (Elena Ivanovna Diakonova)
Salvador had an intense fear of grasshoppers, germs and assassination.
He dedicated his life to proving that he was a genius. As a child he was frequently expelled from school
He liked his wife because she changed her clothes three times a day.
He was notorious for not knowing how to count money
He was afraid to expose his feet.
To ward off evil spirits, he carried a piece of lucky driftwood around.
When in public, he would jump up and down to get attention.
He was kicked out of the official surrealist society in 1934.
“I don't do drugs. I am drugs.”
"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."
"I do not paint a portrait to look like the subject, rather does the person grow to look like his portrait. "
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die."
"Let my enemies devour each other."
The End !!