Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tone
By: Jill & Ellie
How mood and tone are different
is the authors attitude and the overall feeling of the work
Some examples of Tone
Hope you enjoyed our prezi.
Tone is the authors attitude towards a subject
The selection of language can change your feelings and mood
is the feelings of the character and the way feelings are expressed
(Don't be confused because they both are really similar)
For example if there is a cliff hanger you will be
and want to keep reading.
Thanks for watching!
Tone is something that you use all the time when reading and you don't even know it.
Hope this helped you
to understand TONE.