Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cartier
Louis-Francois Cartier in Paris when his master gave
Louis his shop.(1847) King Albert I of Belgium Princess Diana of Wales Cartier jewelers have many different kinds of themes. One
very famous one is the Cartier Panthere. Cartier is well known for their mystery clocks that were indeed very mysterious. They could move without the tips of the clocks touching the pivot. And that's how Cartier's mascot became the Panther.
They used the Panther in many different ways, just like this commercial picture . Speaking of Clocks, Cartier is one of the most well known
Luxury Watch makers. As shown earlier, even Princess
Diana had one. There are many collections of watches to buy. Crash Watches Perles De Cartier Le Cirque Animalier de Cartier Apart from clocks and watches, Cartier has a wide selection of jewelry. Earrings Bracelets Necklaces And of course.... Rings Cartier is a very special jeweler because they made many different kinds
of jewelry that still exsist today. I hope you enjoyed my presentation, Bye! Another special theme is the Snake/Alligator theme,but for the snake, it isn't the mascot.