Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of U
Refusal to comply with certain laws or to pay taxes/fines
PEACEFUL form of protest
What people or images come to mind when discussing this term?
In 3 sentences or more, answer the following question:
Is civil disobedience an effective method of combating injustice?
Why or why not?
Copy down the Lesson EQ and the word of the day
Interpret the quote below by putting it in your own words. Then, explain whether you agree or disagree with it and why.
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality." -Bishop Desmond Tutu
Friday, January 16th
Is Gandhi's argument for civil disobedience effective?
Using your knowledge of the terms, come up with a definition for the term "Civil Disobedience"
What is it?
How did you know?