Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Reading
with their classmates
once a week. Read the World
is a programme
to encourage kids
to read in English . Projects Belén Embid
CEIP J.A. Labordeta Read the World Children can explore
different text types. Motivation Parents have leaflets with all the information. Classic Tales Related to Science topics Realistic Fiction Accuracy E-Books Book + CD Labordeta blogs Children collect
around the World. Children criticize and evaluate their stories. Encourage children to talk about their favourite books. email@example.com http://labordetascience.blogspot.com.es La lectura nos abre las puertas del mundo que te atrevas a imaginar.