Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CSE Mystery Shopping
Transcript of CSE Mystery Shopping
External and Internal areas of the store were clean.
Price were stated clearly on price tags.
The staffs were polite and helpful.
Short queuing time.
They referred me to another store when the products is out of stock. Despite all the good points, it has bad points as well... The staff at the checkout point is inexperienced. Recommendations for improvements Uniqlo should ensure that their staffs knows what they should do.
The staffs should encourage feedbacks from customers.
There should be baskets to put the products at all of their outlets. What had I learn from this assignment? We must always be polite & friendly at all times.
Do not let the customer wait for too long.
A neat and tidy store also gives customers confidence.
When serving customers, we must be efficient and effective. Thank You! Done by: Lim Jung Hao Uniqlo! 24 May 2011 | 2pm | Uniqlo@Somerset Why is it positive?