Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greti Skala
Children of the Holocaust
by: Alexia Nichols
The Nazi's invaded her home when she was still living in Czechoslovakia. So they created a fake identity.
Picture Of Greti Skala
Greti is an only child. She is the daughter of Emery and Stefania(Bley).
She went to a concentration camp in Ravensbrueck. She stayed their for a while and then got transported to Bergen - Belson.
She died by getting contracted with Typus. She did not survive. She was 9 years old and she died in a hospital.
Her mother and father worked at the family hardware store. But then the Nazi's confiscated the store when they invaded Czechoslovakia.
Greti Skala was born on August 10, 1935 in Secovce, Czechoslovakia. She is a only child of 2 loving parents.
HOW SHE DIED