Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Earthquake
earthquake on the 8th of October, 2005. What is an Earthquake? An earthquake is a natural disaster that occurs rarely and it happens everyday. The Pakistan earthquake happen on Saturday, October 08, 2005 at 03:50:38 UTC. Refrences:
http://www.geo.mtu.edu/UPSeis/why.html The End Thank you
for listening Done by:
Lee Minn Chen Epicentre The epicentre is the start of the earthquake The magnitude was 6.4 in pakistan and it was
to the north of Kashmir.