Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Caesar's English Lesson 11 & 12
Transcript of Caesar's English Lesson 11 & 12
bright, full of life
common, lacking in taste or refinement
As in...pending, depend, pendant
Why did the chicken
traverse the road?
The flag undulated
in the wind.
The painting was
full of vivid colors.
The Kabuki actress's pallor was distinctive.