Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prosecution of Inequality
Transcript of Prosecution of Inequality
-With social inequality comes income inequality
The consequences are of this are shown with the level of incomes dropping across the US
With this, the economy of the country and the world will drop
Leading to poorer people and lives
Inequality In Civilization has made Life Worse
Eric Gao, Amodh Vyas, Ryan Wong, Bryan Nguyen
-Men and women treated unequally.
1. Workplace: Women earn only 77 cents per dollar that men make, even though they have caught up to men in education.
2. Agricultural Societies: Most men made the women do all the work. A lot of men would do the easier job while they made the women to the hard work.
Racism in America.
-Slavery during around 1840-1865.
-After slavery, racism during the 1960s.
-Racism also caused unfairness in education. White people were usually the ones that were much better off than African Americans in their wealth and lives because of education
-Unfairness in races, one race is more superior than the other.
-Religious inequality causes people thinking some religions are better than others
-This causes ignorance and persecution
-Certain groups are at severe disadvantages.
-For example, the Jews during the Holocaust.
"Gender Inequality and Women in the Workplace." <i>Gender Inequality and Women in the Workplace</i>. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Nov. 2015.
Diamond, Jared. "The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race."
(1987): 64-66. Print.
Kidd, Sue Monk. <i>The Secret Life of Bees</i>. New York: Viking, 2002. Print.
"Causes and Consequences of Political Inequality IJS 2007/2008." Political Inequality. N.p., 19 July 2010. Web. 15 Nov. 2015.
"The Effects of Racial, Sexual or Religious Discrimination - LawLex.Org." LawLexOrg. N.p., 28 Nov. 2013. Web. 15 Nov. 2015.
"Is Political Inequality the Worst Kind?" <i>Common Dreams</i>. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Nov. 2015.
- Inequality against same sex couples is also
present in today's society
-Leading to more people being depressed, more
suicides and even more persecution.
-This all relates to unfair opportunity and
-Political inequality leads to minority groups not
having a voice, as legislators choose their
voters, and these are rarely minorities, in the
-There are also countries that contain
dictatorships, which means almost no one has a