Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chemical Bonding Lab Activity
Transcript of Chemical Bonding Lab Activity
Bonds HCl SiH4 PH3 O3 HOCl HCN CO2 PCl3 CH2Cl2 H2O2 H2CO2 Chemical Bonding
Lab Activity First, read the section of our electronic textbook entitled "Chemical Bonding." Pay particular attention to the slides labeled "Writing Lewis Structures for Covalent Molecules." Then, you are going to make Lewis Structures (a.k.a. electron-dot structures) for eleven different molecules. You can find electrons for your structures here. You can find covalent bonds here. Build your Lewis Structures here! H Cl Si H H H H P H H H O O O H O Cl H C N C O O P Cl Cl Cl C H H Cl Cl H H O O H H C O O