Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Google Maps App - Fix flow
Transcript of Google Maps App - Fix flow
1- I want to find route from my current location to a previously saved location on the map.
2- Go to the list of save button (through a button in the main interface) or an option in the left menu.
3- Tap ‘Route’ button.
6- Show the result of routing in the same interface with map displayed with new information.
4- Pop-up small dialog to choose the routing options, such as the route type: walking, driving... etc.
5- If the GPS is disabled, no need to exit the app and go android settings, but show dialog to take the user to location service directly and back to the same interface in maps app.