Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WWII: European Theater
Transcript of WWII: European Theater
- Churchill Reading
- I can analyze the European Theater of WWII
Table of Contents
Page: European Theater
Grab your propaganda sheet from Friday.
Let's discuss the role of propaganda in the war.
European Theater Background
- Britain holding out against the Nazis
- Battle of Britain
- US preparing for war
- Nazis betrayed USSR
- Operation Barbarossa
- "Lightning War"
- Use speed to hit weak points
- Break through and attack behind enemy lines
- Maginot Line, France
- We are going to war with Ms. Storm's class
- Listen when I am talking
- Nazis believed they were the superior Aryan race
- Attempted to eliminate all Jews, Communists, homosexuals, disabled people, and other non-Aryan groups
- Take notes
- Raise hand to ask questions
- Any disrespect or off-task behavior will cost you points
- How did the first battle go?
- How did the second battle go?
- How did the third battle go?
- What were the differences?
- Why do you think they were different?
1. Choose a partner
2. Choose a battle/event
3. Look up 3 key facts
4. Check them with your teacher
5. Make a poster
6. Be prepared to present your poster
- Operation Torch
- Italian Campaign
- Operation Overlord
- Battle of the Bulge
Poster should have:
- What it was
- What happened
- No blank space
Would you Survive the Holocaust?
- Number your page 1-10
- Answer honestly